|The 1 Stop Plumbing Shop
102-104 High Street West
119 High Street West
100 High Street West on the far right, Shrewsbury Street, Glossop Brook and then 102-104 HSW. This picture was taken from onboard a tram, Glossop Tramways operated from 20 August 1903 to 24 December 1927 promoted by the Urban Electric Supply Company Limited.
Photo taken in 2014 by Glossop VAH.